Development of a laboratory's electronic notebooks
Ad Hoc Sistemi developed for GlaxoSmithKline, a pharmaceutical company committed in research and development of ethical drugs, innovative vaccines, medicines and other self-medication products, a software for the processing of the laboratory electronic notebooks.
GlaxoSmithKline needed to teach to 3.000 researchers, divided in 7 research sites around the world, how to use the new laboratory electronic notebooks, instruments that should replace the paper versions.
Ad Hoc Sistemi provided the know-how of its employees during the different phases of the project.
- Analysts during the software selection
- Technical leaders / developers in the implementation phases of integration with internal systems
- QA leaders / QA engineers in the phases of the release of the various components
- Package engineers for application deployment
- Technical leaders / DBA in the phases of performance tuning
The systems were developed in the reference environments of the following applications: VB / C# / .NET Framework on Oracle database.